You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Weather resistant and windproof Stealth-Shell fabric,
- Anatomical tri-adjust hood,
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out wind,
- Coral fleece inner layer,
- Coral fleece lined kangaroo style warmer pocket,
- Light and packable to be ready when you need it,
Banded Atchafalaya Pullover with Honey Brake HB Logo embroidered on right chest.
Aside from gadwalls and teal, opening day in the Atchafalaya features gators, snakes, and mosquitoes. After that runs the gamut of skim-ice, torrential rains, stinging winds, and green heads. Through it all stand the hardwoods, cypress, saw-grass and...you. Under it all is the MUD! It's not a place for the faint of heart. The weather changes by the hour and the critters and terrain leave no margin for error. It's all-purpose, and it works for water fowlers everywhere. That's why a pullover had to come next. It begins with the Stealth-Shell outer over our coral fleece. Finished out with a tri-adjust hood and fleece line pockets, this pullover is light, packable and just plain works.